NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (KNOP) – When Travis Byers and his household had been on a trip in Colorado, they obtained a daunting name. They discovered that their home had burned down in a hearth, and that it was a complete loss.
Thats when the group of Ogallala began to assist the Byers household. In line with Byers folks got here in and would provide them issues that they hadn’t even considered shedding, due to the shock of their home burning down.
“Folks got here and provided us tooth brushes, deodorant, you identify it.” Byers stated.
Then, somebody began a GoFundMe for Travis Byers’ household. They obtained sufficient cash to assist them get again on their ft, and deal with themselves.
“We had been helped a lot,” Byers stated. “We couldn’t pay them again for what they did for us, however we will certain pay it ahead and assist different folks.”
On November sixth, 2022, a duplex that Daybreak and James Sird in addition to Teanna and Alex Sird, burned down. One other whole loss.
Byers jumped into motion by serving to the household out and making an attempt to coordinate a response. He has helped them discover assets and arrange a GoFundMe web page (you may donate here).
Byers stated he plans to do that each time anybody wants his assist, as a result of he’s so grateful to people who helped him out in his time of want.
Copyright 2022 KNOP. All rights reserved.